Regulatory watch and intelligence are the cornerstone of our activity. The consultants of A.R.C. Pharma perform daily review of new relevant legislation, rules, opinions and decisions. This knowledge is shared with our clients, enabling them to create or update their own information base.
A.R.C. Pharma e-Newsletters
Information emails on the current healthcare regulations are sent to the subscribers twice a week.
A secured gateway to online regulatory information : targeted search and extensive regulatory database with access to all e-Newsletters.
Standard regulatory topics
Over 1000 e-Newsletters are released each year, covering the following fields:
- Marketing authorisation national procedure
- Mutual recognition/ decentralised marketing authorisation procedure
- Centralised marketing authorisation procedure
- Generic drugs
- Clinical trials
- Medical devices / in vitro diagnostics
- Orphan drugs
- Biological and biotech products
- Social Security (lists) - reimbursement
- Toxic substances / Pharmacopoeia
- Calendar of agencies’ commissions
- Health products information
- Official Authorities
- General regulations
- Scientific guidelines
- Herbal medicines
- Food supplements
- Monthly news
Bespoke regulatory intelligence services
Upon request, A.R.C. Pharma can arrange a personalised regulatory watch, suited to customers’ specific needs.