Each year, the A.R.C. Pharma seminars are the go to events for every professional involved in Regulatory Affairs. They allow participants to enrich their knowledge, skills and network.
A.R.C. Pharma currently offers two formats of training seminars:
- 5 seminars each year taking place on a half day
- Registration on a yearly subscription basis
- Thematic meetings on specific regulatory topics
- Involvement of key representatives from competent authorities (ANSM, HAS, Ministry of Health…) and scientific experts (members of working groups, commissions, University professors)
Our clients directly benefit from our practical and technical approach and have the opportunity to interact with other participants and speakers.
Over 145 seminars ActuPratiques have been held since their inception in 1989.
List of last 30 seminars ActuPratiques: en savoir plus
- A two days seminar organised each year
- Open to all professionals in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Presentation of the latest technical and regulatory topics as well as the latest medical and economic requirements, at national & European level
- Involvement of key representatives from competent authorities (EMA, ANSM, HAS, Ministry of Health…) and scientific experts
More than 70 seminars have been held since their inception. The program and registration form for upcoming seminars are available in the News section